Have an opinion?
- Linear barcode support: CODE 128, CODE 93, Interleaved 2of5, Codabar, CODE 11, CODE 39, ITF-14
- EAN family support: EAN-13, EAN-8, GS1-128, UPC-A
- Postal barcode support: Intelligent Mail Barcode, POSTNET, and Royal Mail barcode.
- 2D barcodes: QR Code, PDF417, AZTEC, Data Matrix
- Automatic alphabet switching and barcode size optimization in CODE 128, QR, Data Matrix and PDF417
- Manual and automatic control of multiple barcode parameters, including label font size and family, barcode rotation angle and quiet zone size.
- Can be integrated into Microsoft Office applications: Excel, Word, Access, Publisher
- Language/IDE support: Visual C/C++ and C#, Borland Delphi and Builder, Visual FoxPro, Visual Basic, PHP.
- Can be integrated with console applications and services (sample c# code is available).
- ASP.NET support.
- Can be embedded into AutoCAD, SolidWorks and Corel drawings.
- 1C:Enterprise 7.7, 8.1, 8.2 platforms are supported.
- Automatic optional check digit calculation for CODABAR (MOD-16) and CODE 39 (MOD-43).
- DataBinding technology support for database applications.
- There is no need to install barcode fonts.
- Metafiles are used to draw the barcode images - it allows to print barcodes with different graphical resolutions on different hardware without image quality loss.
- Documents with barcodes can be viewed or printed by other people without installation of the component.
- Barcode can be saved as BMP, JPG, GIF, TIFF, PNG or WMF picture or can be streamed into user supplied byte array.
- Additional COM (non-ActiveX) server is available for embedding into console programs, services and ASP scripts where use of ActiveX controls isn't possible.
- Full UNICODE support.